Having problems with your 2001 Chevrolet Blazer ?
My 2001 Chevy Blazer has been parked for 9 months and the battery died. Before i replaced the battery the Steering Wheel was locked. I have replaced the battery and the steering wheel is still locked and i cant get it unlocked
- Put the key into ignition and turn the key to On, but don't start the engine. \012
- Next, turn the wheel to the \012direction that it got stuck in as far as it will go. \012
- If it is still stuck, turn the wheel the other direction as far as it will go. \012
- If it is STILL stuck, take the steering wheel off and all the hardware. There should be a \012plate that has a small rod, no more than 2" long going though \012it. That's the lock. Pull it out and it won't lock anymore.\012
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.