Having problems with your 2001 Chrysler Town & Country ?

Chrysler Town & Country

\015 Wher is the transmission computer located?\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-08-2019

Answers :

On most its bulit into the pcm but you might be lookingg for the shift pack or shift controller and that is on the side of the trans..But on the front of it when looking at it from under hood. Stand in front of driver headlamp and look staright down. There is a roundish plug going into a almost triangle shaped object thats the soenoid pack. thats what changes the gears based on pcm command. It also had a round speed sensor in the trans directly above it that will need to be removed to get the pack out. the pack is held in with 3 ten millimeter bolts.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2001 Chrysler Town & Country

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0047 seconds