Having problems with your 2001 Ford Focus ?

Identify Hose There is a hose leading from the valve cover to the bottom of the air filter assembley. What is that hose called?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 12-08-2019

Answers :

That's your valve cover breather hose. part of the PCV system.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2001 Ford Focus

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0086 seconds