Having problems with your 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee ?

P1763 governor sensor pressure voltage high. What will it cos to have new sensor, seleniod and whatever else that will be required to fix it?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 27-05-2019

Answers :

HI. Ok, this may be a false reading. In most cases, driving into a large puddle in a rainy situation , will cause this false reading. I would reset the PCM and drive it for a while to see if the code returns. if it returns, simply, replace the Governor pressure sensor switch and solenoid. the total price, including parts and new trans oil, will be around $165.00.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0089 seconds