Having problems with your 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee ?

Where do I find the C2 circuit breaker(heated seats) on a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 21-06-2021

Answers :

Hello Joe.

Here is the diagram for the fuse panel.

You will need to look up well above the fuses.
You can see the location of the C2 breaker on the right side of the relay section of the panel.


If you need further assistance to locate it, please ask me in comments and I will try to help.
Thank you for using FixYa.

Hi, the breaker should be in the junction block under the dash above the parking brake pedal. Please let me know if you have more questions and thanks for using FixYa.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0082 seconds