Having problems with your 2002 Pontiac Sunfire ?

Hi,leak in rad hose, went to look for new hose, part not the same looks like it branches off three ways, leak is in the small hose coming from the coolant reservoir, can i splice this hose or do i have to get something made up for this

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 16-04-2018

Answers :

This hose, since it is not under pressure, can be spliced. A union may be found in a hardware store or plumbing section of a home improvement center. If you cannot locate a union of the correct outside diameter (OD), the hose can be purchased by the foot at either of these places.
\012Prior to doing any cutting, however, check again at the auto parts store to make sure this hose does not have a replacement. The clerk can help you determine the proper size that will fit.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2002 Pontiac Sunfire

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0053 seconds