Having problems with your 2003 Cadillac Escalade ?
2003 Escalade 6.0L AWD p0327 code replaced both knock sensors and harness. Cleared codes 10 miles later light came back on p0327. What do i look for now?
- Verify the resistance of the knock sensor \012 (compare it to factory specs)
- Inspect for broken/frayed wires leading to the sensor
- Check the wiring and connections leading to/from the knock sensor and PCM/ECM
- Verify proper voltage is reaching the knock sensor (e.g. 5 volts)
- Verify proper grounding of sensor and circuit
- Replace the knock sensor
- Replace the PCM/ECM
I just had this happen to me I have a cam upgrade computer upgrade and rockers with other things and I was looking for this code issue for a few hours and I remembered that it's not just knock sensors but it's also fuel and I started checking the fuel injection and one of my clips on my wire that goes to the injecter had been broken when it was put back together
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2003 Cadillac Escalade
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.