Having problems with your 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier ?
2003 chevy cavalier with no heat and temperature doesn't rise past 40 degrees engine code P0128 comes up when checked and the thermostat and radiator have been replaced still isn't fixed what do i do?
A code P0128 may mean that one or more of the following has happened:
- Low engine coolant level \015\012
- Leaking or stuck open thermostat \015\012
- Faulty cooling fan (running too much) \015\012
- Faulty coolant temperature (ECT) sensor \015\012
- Faulty intake air temperature (IAT) sensor
Replace the thermostat, that should take care of the temp of the engine and the temp for your heat. hope this helps.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.