Having problems with your 2003 Ford Focus ?

I need to identify a part....

\015 It plugs into the fuel rail and the fuel line. there's another hose on top, which I THINK is a vacuum line, and a 3 prong electrical connector. the part that plugs into the fuel line has a blue washer on it, and it's held on with 2 10mm hex head screws... AutoZone, O'Reily's, and Napa had no clue what the part is, or where I could get it replaced other than 'check with Ford'... sooooo... help?!\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 15-07-2019

Answers :

Sounds like a pressure regulator to me but more tha likely a dealer item.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2003 Ford Focus

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0059 seconds