Having problems with your 2004 Chevrolet Impala ?

On a 2004 Impala what is that pipe/hose called that is at the top of the PCV valve? the rubber piece on mine has cracked.(that goes on the top of the PCV )

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 10-12-2018

Answers :

I beleive it's simply called the PCV hose. If you go to the auto parts store, the hose may come pre-formed or they will be able to supply you with the correct diameter hose. I would take the old hose with you for a match up.
Pcv vacuum hose ?
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2004 Chevrolet Impala

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0057 seconds