Having problems with your 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe ?

I need to know what the part is called on the inside jamb of the door that keeps the door from opening too far. It's not the hinge or the door striker. It looks like a small flat bar connected to the door midway between the upper and lower hinges .

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 25-05-2020

Answers :

Door Check Bar ???

Review this pic for this description about parts catalogue:

- Front Door
- Rear Door

Good luck, remember rated this help.

Its called a door check or strap!!Hopefully this helps
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0055 seconds