Having problems with your 2004 Chrysler Town & Country ?

Im trying to change the engine coolant in 2004 Chrylser Town and Country. The drain **** wont close. Any suggestions?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 15-04-2019

Answers :

The Drain Cocks can be replaced without removing the Radiator. They twist clockwise to open and counterclockwise to close, but have a very short (1/4 to 1/3 turn) range. Most people over-twist these causing them to break or crack (I DID IT MYSELF ONCE!); as they are used to the old unscrew/screw types of the past.
\015\012These are available at most auto part stores over the counter. I looked your part up and the HELP! brand for your Van is Part #61134, for around $9.
\015\012These Drain Cocks have an o-ring(s) on the end. Yours' has one (1).
\015\012Continue twisting yours out and replace. Make sure that o-ring comes out on the ****.
\015\012Let me know if this helped, or if you have additional information or questions. Feel free to contact me at FixYa.com!
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2004 Chrysler Town & Country

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0072 seconds