Having problems with your 2004 Dodge Neon ?

Trying to identify name of a part/car won't start

\015 I am wondering if anyone knows the name of the part for a 2004 Dodge Neon that connects the cylinder lock to the ignition switch/key lock switch? Dealership says that they don't know the name of the part, but that I would have to order the whole steering column for $450. Hoping to find the individual part needed for less than that, but no one seems to know what it is.\015\012\015\012Thanks!\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 15-07-2019

Answers :

It is called the lock cylinder housing..it may be available..i will check tomorrow at work..parts dept should be able to find
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2004 Dodge Neon

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0051 seconds