Having problems with your 2004 Ford Focus ?

I have a 2004 ford focus, and i need to add freon. But, the owners manual doesn't say where to add it. I even looked, and there isnt anything obvious under the hood like the blue cap on my cavalier. Can anyone help?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 25-03-2019

Answers :

This is really a fix for a shop, but what you are looking for is a fitting that looks like the air valve on a tire... but be careful, there is also a similar fitting on your fuel rail. The fitting you are looking for should be on the A/C line near your condenser (looks like another radiator) or near the dryer (which looks like a tall can).
YOu should not have to add FREON. You car has has a r134 A/C system.
\015\012Is there a problem with the A/C?
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2004 Ford Focus

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0100 seconds