Having problems with your 2004 Ford Freestar ?
Replace heater core - 2004 Ford Freestar
For heater core replacing procedure. I suggest you to go through\012this related help links.Its all complete step by step procedure: ----How to replace heater core for All car models?
Click the link below: ---
\012How to Flush Heater Core?
\012How to Remove Heater Core ?
\012Heater Core Replacement?
\012To replace heater core?http://technoanswers.blogspot.in/2012/02/how-to-replace-heater-core-on.html------
How to replace heater core?http://technoanswers.blogspot.in/2012/02/how-to-replace-heater-core-on_10.html
\012----------This will help.Thanks.
\012When a heater core leaks, a new heater core is installed or the old one repaired.
- The heater housing is usually under the dash and must be removed to gain access to the heater core. \012
- Procedures for replacing the heater core vary with the year, make, and model of car. It threfore necessary to consult the manufacturer's repair manuals for the proper procedure for replacement.
- Remove the access panels(s) or the split heater/air conditioning case to gain acess to the heater core. \012
- Remove the heater coolant hoses. \012
- Remove the cable and/or vacuum control lines (if equipped). \012
- Remove the heater core securing brackets and/or clamps. \012
- Lift the core from the case. Do not use force. Take care not to damage the fins of the heater core when removing. \012
- To reinstall the heater core, reverse the removal steps.
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.