Having problems with your 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee ?

Need to change a parking bulb in front head lamp and can't figure out how to get it off or get into the bulb area

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 25-01-2021

Answers :

Just under the light you will find a screw on the very end close to fender
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0088 seconds