Having problems with your 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche ?
Instructions to replace fuel composition sensor
\015 Looking for instructions to replace fuel composition sensor for 2000 S10 pu\015
- Turn OFF the ignition. \015\012
- Relieve the fuel pressure
- Remove the fuel composition sensor FCS attachment nut. \015\012
- Remove the 2 FCS attachment bolts. \015\012
- Remove the FCS from the frame rail. \015\012
- Disconnect the FCS inlet and outlet pipes from the FCS. \015\012
- Disconnect the FCS electrical connector.
- Connect the FCS inlet and outlet pipes to the FCS. \015\012
- Connect the FCS electrical connector. Notice: Use the correct fastener in the correct \015\012location. Replacement fasteners must be the correct part number for that \015\012application. Fasteners requiring replacement or fasteners requiring the use of \015\012thread locking compound or sealant are identified in the service procedure. Do \015\012not use paints, lubricants, or corrosion inhibitors on fasteners or fastener \015\012joint surfaces unless specified. These coatings affect fastener torque and joint \015\012clamping force and may damage the fastener. Use the correct tightening sequence \015\012and specifications when installing fasteners in order to avoid damage to parts \015\012and systems.
- Install the attaching nut. Tighten
- Install the 2 FCS attachment bolts. Tighten
Tighten the nut to 17 N·m (12.5 lb ft)
Tighten the bolts to 17 N·m (12.5 lb ft)
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.