Having problems with your 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Ext ?

Where is the sending unit located?

\015 I have been looking for the oil pressure sending unit and can not find it. I have a 2005 trailblazer. [email protected] you\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 30-11-2020

Answers :

On most GM V6/V8 engines the oil sending unit is on top of the engine near the firewall possibly under/behind the distributor. Look at the extreme rear of the intake manifold. On some others it is mounted near the oil filter. If you have a light it will just be a single wire. If you have a true gauge it may have a very small hose/line connected to it.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Ext

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0083 seconds