Having problems with your 2005 Ford Thunderbird ?
How do I remove protective cover over inside trunk light to replace bulb ? Does it just snap off and is there a trick to removing cover ?i
\012\012\012\012\012\012\012\012\012Removal and Installation
- Remove the pin-type retainer.use a pair of needle nose pliers to get behind and remove
- Position aside the luggage compartment side trim panel. \012 \012
- Remove both rear lamp assembly nuts. \012 \012
- Disconnect the electrical connectors. \012 \012
- Remove the rear lamp assembly. \012 \012
- To install, reverse the removal \012procedure.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2005 Ford Thunderbird
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.