Having problems with your 2005 GMC Canyon ?
Where is the horn located under the hood of a 2005 gmc canyon
Horn Replacement \015\012\015\012Removal Procedure\015\012\015\012Installation Procedure\015\012
- Install the horn assembly to the radiator support. \015\012Notice: Use the correct fastener in the correct location. Replacement fasteners must be the correct part number for that application. Fasteners requiring replacement or fasteners requiring the use of thread locking compound or sealant are identified in the service procedure. Do not use paints, lubricants, or corrosion inhibitors on fasteners or fastener joint surfaces unless specified. These coatings affect fastener torque and joint clamping force and may damage the fastener. Use the correct tightening sequence and specifications when installing fasteners in order to avoid damage to parts and systems.
- Install the bolt that retains the horn assembly to the radiator support. \015\012Tighten
- Connect the horn assembly electrical connector. \015\012
- Install the grille. Refer to Grille Replacement .
Tighten the bolt to 10 N·m (88 lb in).
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2005 GMC Canyon
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.