Having problems with your 2005 Mercury Mountaineer ?
Need to remove door panel on 2007 mercury mountaineer
- Disconnect negative battery cabe \015\012
- Carefully detach the door handle bezel \015\012
- Pry out the front edge of the armrest switch control plate and disconnect the electrical connectors then remove the retaining screw from the opening \015\012
- Remove the lower trim panel retaining screws \015\012
- Once all the screws are removed grasp the trim panel at the switch opening and pull it up and out.Disconnect the power mirror electrical connector
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2005 Mercury Mountaineer
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.