Having problems with your 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee ?
2006 jeep grand cherokee front headlight removal blue print
- Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable. \012 \012
- Remove the cover from over the top of the front lamp unit \012 \012
- Remove the grille from the front of the vehicle. \012 \012
- If the front lamp being serviced is on the same side of the vehicle as the \012engine fresh air intake tube, unsnap the air intake tube from the air cleaner \012housing and remove it from between the lamp and the radiator yoke. \012 \012
- Remove the three screws (3) that secure the two lower and the upper inboard \012lamp mounting brackets to the front end sheet metal. \012 \012
- If equipped, remove the push pin fastener (2) that secures the upper \012outboard lamp mounting bracket to the top of the radiator yoke \012 \012
- The lower inboard lamp mounting bracket is captured between a metal mounting \012bracket on the top of the front frame cross-member and a tab of the plastic front \012fascia reinforcement. Push the tab of the front fascia reinforcement forward far \012enough for lamp mounting bracket clearance while maneuvering the lamp unit \012inboard during removal. \012 \012
- Pull the lamp away from the front of the vehicle far enough to access and \012disconnect the headlamp and dash wire harness connector (5) from the pigtail \012connector on the back of the lamp housing. \012 \012
- Remove the lamp unit from the vehicle. \012
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.