Having problems with your 2007 Honda Civic 1.8 ?

How do I replace the oil drain plug on a 2007 Honda civic-ex 1.8,4 cylinder

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 11-01-2021

Answers :

If you lost the plug, you can get a new one from any auto supply, or from the Honda dealer if you'd prefer to spend extra cash for the same part.
You can order a new oil pan, get a generic oversized that cuts its own threads or use a tap to make new threads for a bigger plug
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2007 Honda Civic 1.8

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0085 seconds