Having problems with your 2007 Lexus IS 250 ?
Just had an oil change done and the required maitenance warning will not come off the screen. is there a way that i can reset it on my own?
The procedure is as follows:
- Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine). \012
- Bring up the odometer reading using the trip meter reset knob then the turn ignition off. \012
- Hold down the trip meter reset knob while turning the ignition key to the run position (one position before starting engine). \012
- Hold down the button for 5 seconds or more. The odometer indicates "000000" and the light goes off. \012
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2007 Lexus IS 250
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.