Having problems with your 2008 Chrysler Town & Country ?

How do I access the instrument cluster bulbs

\015 Need to replace a bulb in instrument cluster. Dealer wants 50 bucks!\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 01-06-2020

Answers :

You must remove the instrument clustwer from the dash to access the bulbs, $50.00 is a great price, we charge 1 hour labor. which is $135.00 here in CA.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2008 Chrysler Town & Country

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0054 seconds