Having problems with your 2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 ?

Do you need to drain transmission fluid out,to do a band adjustment on a transmision?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 25-05-2020

Answers :

Yes, bands are inside the pan
The band adjustment on a 2008 model are done electronically and only automatics have bands for adjusting, but if it is an automatic and they are in need of manual adjustments then yes you will need to drain the fluid to be able to remove the pan and get to the adjusters.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0057 seconds