Having problems with your 2008 Subaru Outback ?
My odometer is 110,000 that a subaru 2008 outback is that bad,i bought only last week
Your\015\012\015\012Vehicle may have been used to travel extensively with. I had a truck I purchased through a dealer friend which was 2 years old and had 120k miles, had regular service receipts and I had found nothing wrong with it after a complete inspection. Purchased mine for a little under half of book value and had no problem for several years before I sold it. If you have a service log or receipts that would be a good indicator if it was maintained properly if you have any doubts get a complete check of your vehicle this should be no more than 50 dollars to check EVERYTHING
- Not to bad. Outback is a good vehicle. With so many miles and it only being a 2008 I am inclined to think this was a highway traveled vehicle more than in town. This is good because highway miles is far better on a vehicle than in town miles. Some maintenance you need to either confirm has been done or inspected to see if it needs to be done. May also have some warranty with it to but warranties often do not cover preventative maintenance.
- Transmission flush - 20,000 miles \012
- Transmission Filter - 50,000 miles \012
- Radiator flush. - 30,000 miles \012
- Air filter. - As needed. \012
- Oil change. - 3 months or 3,000 miles - usually right away with new vehicle. \012
- Emissions clean. - 25,000 miles \012
- Brake inspection. Right away with new vehicle. \012
- Serpentine belt - 50,000 miles inspect often. \012
- Alignment check - Check is often free. \012
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2008 Subaru Outback
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.