Having problems with your Cars & Trucks ?

I need to change the upper and lower ball joints on a 2002 dodge ram 3500 4x4. i am having problems geting the hub off and can not figure it out. I have the tie rod end out rotor and eerything else is off. I was told to remove the top ball joint but do not have a ball joint press.

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 22-04-2019

Answers :

Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Cars & Trucks

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0059 seconds