Having problems with your Cars & Trucks ?

What thread does a18rc toyota engine oil pressure switch have? and does anyone know of a link where i could buy an adapter for a pressure gauge ?

\015 I bought a mechanical oil pressure gauge off ebay thinking it came with all the fittings- no. can anyone tell me the thread type the standard 18rc pressure switch has? trying to find out if i have an electrical fault, or need a rebuild! Cheers people.\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 17-01-2022

Answers :

Hi Aaron, I am not familiar with the engine type you record? I know of the 21R and 22R, the 'Y' series being the 2Y 3Y and 4Y. I also know of the L series diesel engines. If you could be more specific about the problem you're facing we may be able to give some help. If you would like to fit an oil pressure gauge, I suggest the electrical units found in the Land Cruise and other similar vehicles. The sender units for these units have leak proof very fine threading but I cannot remember the gauge or the pitch. Regards John
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Cars & Trucks

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0052 seconds