Having problems with your Cars & Trucks ?

I have a hole in one of my pipes I just would like to know what it is

\015 \015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 10-12-2018

Answers :

That "pipe" is a portion of you exhaust system, otherwise referred to as "tail" pipe or "muffler. (That part you were aiming camera at when you posed the question).

Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Cars & Trucks

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0049 seconds