Having problems with your Cars & Trucks ?

I broke a plastic line that runs from the engine to a box and then to the fire wall

\015 The lines where brittle and broke easy its a t-shape plastic line with rubber connectors\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 23-05-2022

Answers :

You can get new T fittings and rubber hose through any part store, just bring a piece of the rubber tubing and 1 of the t fittings with you so they match up the size, they can sell the hose to you by the foot so have an idea of how much you will need
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Cars & Trucks

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0094 seconds