Having problems with your Cars & Trucks ?

Where does this go?

\015 1989 Chevy 4.3 took a bunch of parts off and can't find where this goes. Lol \015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 01-06-2020

Answers :

That looks like the bracket that goes on the back of the PS pump.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Cars & Trucks

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0055 seconds