Having problems with your Buick LeSabre ?

Coolant Leak Right next to my engine, directly to the right, there is coolant dripping. I am unsure of the name of the part but its right on that area, covered by a bracket, next to where the air filter comes into the engine. Is it the intake manifold? the antifreeze is dripping off that area you press on to rev the engine. im a car **** please help... thx

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 25-01-2021

Answers :

The thing that revs your engine is the throttle body. which connects to the intake. some throttle body's have coolant running through them, if so its usually a small hose running to it that is bad. if its the intake. which sits all along the middle of the motor then you will need to put intake gaskets on it.if you can send me a picture of the leak then i will see if i can see whats leaking
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Buick LeSabre

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0083 seconds