Having problems with your Cars & Trucks ?

I didn't see the pic I tried to post so ill try it

\015 I didn't see the pic I tried to post so ill try it again. This plastic line became detached from my 1995 ford Aerostar van. I don't know what it is or where it goes. Hope someone can help me out. Ty kindly! \015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 03-08-2020

Answers :

Its a vacuum hose. Looks like its one that runs on the back of the \012intake plenum. If the vehicle is running you should be able to hear of \012feel the leak. On the fuel rail there will be a pressure regulator. it \012will be round with a nipple on top. Is there a hose going to this? there\012 will also be a EGR valve on the backside of the intake. There should be\012 a vacuum hose going to this as well.

Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Cars & Trucks

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0082 seconds