Having problems with your Ford Ranger ?

I am tryng to find the location of the instument cluster voltage regulator on a 84 ford ranger / 2.8 v6... could you help me with this. Thanks Jeff

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-10-2020

Answers :

The instrument panel voltage regulator is on the plastic printed circuit on the back of the instrument cluster, it plugs onto the same style button terminals that a 9 volt battery uses. see picture below.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Ford Ranger

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0096 seconds