Having problems with your Chrysler 300M ?

I had an accident and hit a pole on the front passenger side of the car. It is a 99 chrysler 300M. I would like to kbnow if I can replace the support that runs along the upper part of the fender where the hood and the fender meet. The hood supports are also bolted to this metal support.

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 22-04-2019

Answers :

Yes you can. The parts that you speak of are either the top radiator support or the inner fender. You have the option of getting these parts from a salvage yard, from the dealer, or purchasing aftermarket. The parts on the car are likely spot welded and will need to be removed by an air chisel and/or a torch. To get everything to line up, you will either need some body shop experience or have someone help that has done this type of repair, otherwise, your repair will be fairly obvious when completed. Good Luck. Hope this helps.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Chrysler 300M

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0094 seconds