Having problems with your Dodge Ram 1500 ?

Need to change the u joint on the passenger side, i get a real bad clunking sound when i drive, can it be done without a press, if so what is the easiest way to do it

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 25-03-2019

Answers :

Not to sure what year your Dodge Ram is, but the job is fairly straight forward, I would recommend a factory service manual before you begin, if you don't have one already, here is link to an inexpensive full factory service manual, they specialize is Dodge Trucks. Dodge Ram Service Manuals
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Dodge Ram 1500

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0098 seconds