Having problems with your Ford F-250 ?

Ford F250, need to reinstall the "half a horseshoe" that is connected to the ignition actuator rod at the steering column?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 06-07-2020

Answers :

Use pin-nose plyers
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Ford F-250

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0093 seconds