Having problems with your Ford F-250 ?

Upper control arm shim replacement

\015 I am trying to replace the bushings or "shims" on the upper control arm of a F-250, 2001, 2 wheel drive unit. Is there a diagram or schematic out there to assist? The local ford dealer called them shims, and there are 4 different ones.\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-08-2019

Answers :

Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Ford F-250

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0052 seconds