Having problems with your Honda Accord ?

In the back of the motor, there is a small whole and that is where the anti freeze is leaking in my honda accord 1997

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 25-05-2020

Answers :

If it looks like the below, it's a freeze plug and can easliy be replaced. First drain the radiator and also put a pan under the plug. Use a screwdriver to poke thru and then pry it out. Take it to the parts store and make sure you get the right size to replace it. Also buy some form-a-gasket to seal it with. Clean out the port and then coat the new plug edge liberally with sealer. Use a socket on a short extension to push the plug in and then hammer it into place. Make sure it sets fully.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Honda Accord

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0052 seconds