Having problems with your Honda Accord ?

Looking for exploded view of cooling system (rad ) to replace temp sensor

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 18-06-2018

Answers :

If I wanted one of those I would go to the parts desk at a dealer and ask the guy to show it to me on his computer screen, then print it out with a parts price list and labor rate. They will usually do this for free. Or I would spend 10 bucks and get an illustrated parts breakdown of my own over on ebay. If you can afford a tank of gas you can afford a repair manual and a parts breakdown.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Honda Accord

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0111 seconds