Having problems with your Honda CR-V ?
I have a 1995 Honda CRV - japanese import. I
\015 I have a 1995 Honda CRV - japanese import. I cannot find the internal fuse box - it isn't where it should be under the dash on the driver's side ?? Any clues ?\015
A fuse box will be in one of the following places depending on car and model:
- Part of the lower dash (near knees) (driver or passenger)
- On the side of the dash where the dash meets the door (driver or passenger) \015\012
- The kick panel right beside the door (driver or passenger) \015\012
- Part of the main console near your feet (driver or passenger)
In the 1995 the fuse box in behind the coin box near the driver door just pull the box out
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Honda CR-V
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.