Having problems with your Jeep Cherokee ?

I replaced my water pump and now I have a leak around the metal tube that goes into the water pump. I think the o ring in the tubing is bad. Can I just get a new o ring or do I have to replace the entire metal tube?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 21-06-2021

Answers :

If you can find it seperate. same size and grooves, yes. It is just very hard to do so. It would probably be best to fix the whole thing. But, it is your choice. If you need anything, just let me know. I am here to help.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Jeep Cherokee

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0089 seconds