Having problems with your Jeep Grand Cherokee ?

My 1996 jeep grand cherokee, wont drive in reverse, sometimes turns off in park, and drives in neutral. What could be the problem, would replacing the valve body fix this ?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-02-2018

Answers :

No, on replacing the valve body.. you hahe either a trans. linkage or a transmission problem. or both..go and get a diagnostic and estimate on the repairs..
Sounds like the transmission linkage is out of adjustment,loosen the bolt that connects the linkage to the transmission,put the lever in the car in park and move the linkage on the transmission to park, tighten bolt,try that if you needmore help get back to me Thanks Ray
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Jeep Grand Cherokee

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0062 seconds