Having problems with your Pontiac Grand Am ?

What is the triangle piece of steel called the connects the frame to the suspension on a 97 grand am

\015 My front tire is hitting the fender wall.\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 29-11-2021

Answers :

Lower Control Arm. Have your Struts and springs looked at too something else could be worn out. get it all done at the same time to save time.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Pontiac Grand Am

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0052 seconds