Having problems with your Pontiac Grand Prix ?

Brokken elbow ontensioner assembly

\015 The 90 degree plastic elbow that connects the tensioner assembly to the intake manifold, and water pump housing broke what is it called so I can get another one\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 27-09-2021

Answers :

A serpentine belt tensioner. Tell the parts person the year, make, model and the engine size. They will know what to get you. Open the box to make sure it comes with the appropriate gaskets. Hope this helps. Good luck
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Pontiac Grand Prix

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0091 seconds