Having problems with your Suzuki Verona ?
What is a po133 - Verona Suzuki Cars & Trucks
Oxygen Sensor Circuit Slow Response (Bank1, Sensor1)
\012What does that mean?\012
This involves the front oxygen sensor on Bank 1. This code indicates the engine air fuel ratio is not being adjusted by the oxygen sensor signal or the ECM as expected to do so, or not adjusted as often as expected to do so once the engine is warmed or under normal engine use.
\012\012\012FB.init("dd7d9e9681341cde77587bc6a2029f6f");\012\012\012OBD-Codes.com on Facebook\012Symptoms\012
You will likely not notice any drivability problems, although there may be symptoms.
A code P0133 may mean that one or more of the following has happened:
- The oxygen sensor is faulty \012
- The wiring to the sensor is broken / frayed \012
- There is an exhaust leak
The simplest thing to do is to reset the code and see if it comes back.
If the code comes back, the problem is more than likely the front Bank 1 oxygen sensor. You will likely wind up replacing it but you should also consider these possible solutions:
- Check and fix any exhaust leaks \012
- Check for wiring problems (shorted, frayed wires) \012
- Check the frequency and amplitude of the oxygen sensor (advanced) \012
- Check for a deteriorating / contaminated oxygen sensor, replace if necessary \012
- Check for inlet air leaks \012
- Check the MAF sensor for proper operation
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.